Explore our safe and stylish kids piercing services, designed for comfort and creativity. Our professional team ensures a gentle experience for minors, offering a range of age-appropriate earrings and studs. Trust us to add a touch of fun and individuality to your child's look with our safe expertly executed kid's piercing options.
What you need to know
What is Kids/Minor Piercing
Kids piercing refers to the practice of piercing the ears. This type of piercing is typically done for decorative purposes, allowing children to wear earrings or studs. The decision to have a child's ear pierced is usually made by parents or guardians, taking into consideration factors such as cultural traditions, personal preferences, and the child's age.
How old should get Kids/Minor Piercing?
The decision is up to the parents or guardians. It's essential to choose a reputable piercer who is experienced in working with children and to prioritize hygiene and safety during the piercing process.
How do you take care of this piercing
Taking care of kids' piercing involves gentle and consistent hygiene practices. Here are some tips:
1. Use a sterile saline solution recommended by the piercer to clean the pierced area. Gently wipe around the earrings with a clean cotton swab.
2. Unlike traditional advice for adults piercings, it's often recommended not to turn or twist kids earrings. This minimizes irritation.
3. Encourage your child not to touch the pierced area with unwashed hands to prevent infection and irritation.
4. Ensure that your child's hair doesn't get tangled in the earrings.
5. While baths are generally okay, it's often advised to avoid submerging the pierced area in pools, or tubs until the healing is complete.
6. Schedule follow-up appointments with the piercer to ensure the healing process is progressing well.
7. Always follow the specific aftercare instructions provided by the piercer and consult if you notice any signs of infection or discomfort.
How long does it takes for this piercing to heal?
The healing time for kids' piercings can vary, but, on average, it takes about 2-4 months for earlobe piercings to heal. However healing times can be influenced by various factors, including the child's overall health, aftercare practices, and the piercing location. Its crucial to follow aftercare instructions provided by the piercer diligently to ensure the healing process is progressing as expected. If you notice any signs of infection, increased redness, swelling, or if your child experiences prolonged discomfort, consult with the piercer promptly.
Cost and safe types of jewelry for this piercing
Kids/Minor Piercing has two cost:
1. Kids/Minor Piercing procedure cost for any cartilage and earlobes 100 AED.
2. The cost of jewelry can vary, with higher quality materials generally being more expensive but offering better biocompatibility.Opt for hypoallergenic materials such as titanium, or 14-karat gold. Although for initial piercing, we highly recommend wearing Titanium Grade jewelry that promote safe and smooth healing and minimize the risk of complications. Always consult the piercer to discuss the best type of jewelry for your ear piercing, considering your personal preferences.
Jewelry Options: For new piercing it is recommended to use labret studs.
What are the requirements for this piercing?
Here are some requirements and considerations:
1. Ensure that the Kid/ Minor is at an appropriate age for the certain kind of piercing.
2. Use hypoallergenic jewelry to reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
3. You should be fully informed about the procedure, aftercare instructions, and potential risks. The piercer should provide clear information and address any concerns you have.
4. Follow diligently the aftercare instructions to promote proper healing and reduce the risk of complications.
5. Always consult with your pediatrician before proceeding with kids/minor piercing to ensure it aligns with their health and well being.
6. Don't forget to bring the kids/minor's identification card (EID/PASSPORT) along with the parent's identification card for consent.(EID/PASSPORT)
7. The Parent/Guardian MUST be present during the piercing appointment. Signature of consent form must be filled up before fulfillment of the procedure.