Baby Piercing Earlobes Pair (Automatic) AED 250
Whatsapp: +971 56 7112181
Discover the charm of baby piercing with our safe and gentle services. Our team ensures a hygienic and comfortable experience for your little one, offering a range of adorable earrings. Trust us to add a touch of sweetness to your baby's style with our safe and professional baby piercing services.
What you need to know
What is Baby Piercing
Baby piercing refers to the practice of piercing a baby's ears, typically for the purpose of adorning them with earrings. This is a cultural or personal choice made by the parents for various reasons, including cultural traditions, aesthetics, or personal preferences. It's essential to ensure that the piercing is performed in a safe and sterile environment, following proper hygiene practices to minimize any potential discomfort or health risk for the baby .
How old should get Baby Piercing?
The appropriate age for baby piercing can vary, It's often suggested to wait until the baby has received their 2nd dose of vaccinations and their immune system is stronger. Here at Dauphyne, we recommend that the baby should be at least 4 months old. However, individual preferences and cultural practices can influence the decision. Always consult with a pediatrician and choose a professional piercer experienced in infant ear piercing to ensure a safe comfortable process for your baby.
How do you take care of this piercing
Caring for a baby's piercing requires gentle attention and proper hygiene. Here are some general tips.
1. Use a sterile saline solution recommended by your piercer to clean the pierce area. Gently wipe around the earrings with a clean cotton swab .
2. Unlike traditional advice for adult piercings, it's often recommended not to turn or twist baby earrings. This will minimize irritation.
3. Avoid touching the pierced area with unwashed hands. This minimizes irritation.
4. Ensure that your baby's hair doesn't get tangled in the earrings. Use gentle methods to secure hair away from the pierced area.
5. While it's okay for your baby to have baths, it's generally advise to avoid submerging the pierced area in pools, or tubs until the healing is complete.
6. Schedule follow-up appointments with the piercer to ensure the healing process is progressing well.
How long does it takes for this piercing to heal?
The healing time for a baby piercing can vary, but it typically takes several weeks to a few months. Infant earlobes usually heal more quickly, it may take about 2-4 months for earlobe piercing to heal in babies. Factors such as proper aftercare, the individual baby's healing ability, and the type of earrings used can influence healing times. Always follow the aftercare instructions provided by the piercer and monitor for any signs of infection or other issues. If you have concerns about healing process, consult with your piercer for guidance.
Cost and safe types of jewelry for this piercing
Baby Piercing has two cost:
1. Baby Piercing for pair of earlobes procedure cost is AED 150
2. The cost of jewelry can vary, When choosing jewelry for a baby's piercing, its important to prioritize safety and comfort. Opt for hypoallergenic materials such as titanium, or 14-karat gold. These materials are less likely to cause allergic reactions. Choose earrings with a simple and secure design. Avoid earrings with sharp edges or intricate shapes that might catch on clothing or bedding. Select earrings with a secure and comfortable backing, Screw-on or snap-on backs are often recommended for baby earrings to reduce the risk of them coming loose.
What are the requirements for this piercing?
Here are some requirements and considerations:
1. Ensure that your baby has received their 2nd dose vaccination and at an appropriate age for piercing.
2. Use hypoallergenic jewelry to reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
3. As a parent, you should be fully informed about the procedure, aftercare instructions, and potential risks. The piercer should provide clear information and address any concerns you have.
4. Follow diligently the aftercare instruction to promote proper healing and reduce the risk of complications.
5. Always consult with your pediatrician before proceeding with baby piercing to ensure it aligns with your baby's health and well being.
6. Don't forget to bring the baby's identification card (EID/PASSPORT) along with the parent's identification card for consent.(EID/PASSPORT)
7. The Parent/Guardian MUST be present during the piercing appointment. Signature of consent form must be filled up before fullfilment of the procedure.